Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
ASME Classes 150-600
Flanged, Butt weld
- Long cycle life bellows (2000 cycles) in Gr. 321 (stainless), Inconel for special applications, (may be replaced with Monel trim to resist corrosion or Hastelloy C for chlorine service).
- Improved body-bonnet joint: Graphite reinforced with SS foil gasket for Class 150 valves. Fully-encased, spiral wound graphite-filled Gr. 316 (stainless) gasket for Classes 300-600.
- Bolted body-bonnet for fast serviceability. Hermetically-sealed bonnets available for Classes 300 and 600.
- Two or three section bellows assembly.
- Non-rotating stemprevents torsion of bellows.
- Two secondary stem seals: a) Backseat in open position; b) Graphite packing.
- Welded-in seat hardfaced with CoCr alloy.
- Wedge hardfaced with CoCr alloy for long life.
- Seating faces hardfaced with CoCr alloy, ground and lapped.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.free wordpress themes